Terms and Conditions
- 1. General clauses
- 2. Opening an account
- 3. Accessing your account
- 4. Managing payments
- 5. Other account actions
- 6. AML Policy
- 8. Using the gaming software
- 9. Cancellations
- 10. Errors
- 11. Complaints and disputes
- 12. General bonus terms
- 13. Customer Service
- 14. Account Verification
- 15. Player funds
- 16. Chat rooms
This is version 3.1 of Oddsring.com Terms and Conditions effective 01.04.2014.
1. General clauses
1.1 The following sections explain the terms which govern the general use of the services found at oddsring.com (the "Website"). For specific game rules please refer to the relevant sections in Sports, Games and Casino.
1.2 By registering an account you agree to have understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions (the "T&Cs"). In these T&Cs, "we" and "us" are Oring Ltd - a company registered at 30 Princess Elizabett, Ta'Xbiex, XBX1104, Malta, with company registration number C52216 - trading as 30 Princess Elizabett, Ta'Xbiex, XBX1104, Malta.
1.3 3Oring Ltd. is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and owns licenses: MGA/CL1/731/2011 - Issued 15th December 2011, MGA/CL2/731/2011 - Issued 15th December 2011, MGA/CL1/980/2014 - Issued 10th March 2015, MGA/CL1/1307/2017 – Issued 26th June 2017, MGA/CL1/1308/2017 – Issued 26th June 2017. View License
1.4 For the purposes of these T&Cs the "Governing Law" shall denote the law of Malta and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in settling any disputes arising from these T&Cs. We do not accept any responsibility under the laws of any other jurisdiction. Where our services are offered in more than one language, the English version shall prevail; all translations will conform to the same intentions.
1.5 From time to time, certain provisions of these T&Cs may change and will be updated accordingly. Notification of each such change will be published on our Website and you will be required to accept such changes if you wish to have full Website access. (Players will retain access to follow prior wagers and retrieve their funds).
1.6 Players who close their account may withdraw all unused balances without penalty.
1.7 You acknowledge that we provide an entertainment service to you and our liability is limited to the value of the balance on your account.
1.8 We do not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses that may arise in connection with the use of our website and its content.
Please download or print a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Should you have any queries, please write to customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not agree to these T&Cs do not continue using our services.
2. Opening an account
2.1 You are responsible for ensuring that it is legal to participate in online gambling from within your country of residence.
2.2 We shall not allow registrations from the following countries ("Excluded Territories"): United States of America (and its dependencies, military bases and territories, including but not limited to American Samoa, Cyprus, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands), Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Bulgaria, Central African Republic, Comoros, Crimea and Sevastopol, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Greenland, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Guinea, Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, the Faroe Islands, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Switzerland or other restricted jurisdictions.
Technical, payment and registration verifications will be applied to enforce these exclusions. Apart from the aforementioned excluded territories we are unable to accept registrations from countries that are not available in the registration drop down menu and to offer any of our services and products to residents of those countries.
2.3 You must be over 18 years of age and above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you. Anyone under the age of majority found to be using this Website will have their account locked, winnings forfeited, any bonuses voided and all affected deposit transactions refunded.
2.4 You can register only one player account which can be used on all our products. Should we find that you have opened multiple accounts, all but one will be closed. We will investigate the reason for the opening of the extra accounts before deciding how to treat any funds accumulated with us – funds deposited in breach of these T&Cs may be forfeited.
2.5 It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal or financial details, at registration and thereafter, which may have effect on the use of your player account, such as the change of address, bank or e-wallet account. It is vital that you provide us with a valid email address as we will use this during the registration process.
2.6 It is your obligation to provide valid personal information upon registration, exactly matching your identity documents, and a valid current postal address. Should we find any discrepancies during our verification process, we reserve the right to treat the situation as breach of these T&Cs and act accordingly.
2.7 Should you register and use our services in violation of these Terms and Conditions, your account will be immediately closed, winnings forfeited and any remaining balance that may be refunded will be subject to administration and processing fees. Refunds may only be issued to a payment method we deem fit (bank account or e-wallet). Violation to the T&C shall include but not be limited to: registering with the wrong country of residence (especially where we do not offer our services in your actual country of residence) or registering with third party details.
2.8 We have the right to refuse the opening of or to close a player’s account at our sole discretion and without an obligation to state a reason or give prior notice. In such an event, we will return any balances in accordance with the standard payment procedures outlined below. We also have the right to place limits on the deposits or wagers of our players in accordance with our own internal event Risk Management policies.
2.9 It is strictly prohibited to sell or exploit any part of your account or your account as a whole.
3. Accessing your account
3.1 When registering the player will be given a unique account number. The player can enter his own personal password using letters and numbers for additional security.
3.2 You need your account email and password to access the Websites and make use of our services. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your account data. You are recommended to store your details safely or memorize them.
3.3 Player account is only to be used by the registered account holder. Where we have a reasonable suspicion that the account is being used or controlled by a person other than the registered account holder and/or that it is being used in a fraudulent manner we reserve the right to close the account and retain its balance.
3.4 You shall not permit any third party to use your account. We take no responsibility for any losses incurred by a third party on your account. Should you suspect that a third party has obtained access to your account it is your responsibility to inform us immediately and to assist us in any subsequent investigation.
3.5 Should you forget your password, you can reset it by using the password recovery tool on the Websites. Should you forget both your account email and password, please contact customer service for further assistance.
3.6 You may log in only once at a point in time – multiple betting sessions will not be supported by our system; trying to log in again will close the previous session after you click to confirm your intention.
4. Managing payments
4.1 In order to gain full access to our products and services, you must deposit funds into your account. We do not offer credit on your account, nor do we pay interest on your deposit, and are not to be treated as a financial institution in any way nor expect interest on their deposits.
4.2 Funds deposited with us must be your own money and obtained legally. Suspicious funds transfers may be reported to the relevant authorities for investigation. Making fund transfers between player accounts (inter-account transfers) is not allowed.
4.3 The currency of your account can be selected during the registration, becoming the currency for all your account transactions. Please contact support if you need to change it. Currencies supported include EUR, USD, ARS, BRL, CHF, CLP, COP, MXN, PEN.
4.4 All betting services will show the value of your stake, your available balance and the relevant currency. Exchange rate conversions will be applied at the prevailing rate notified by the European Central Bank or the central bank of the currency issuing country.
4.5 You may fund your account by using any of the deposit methods available to you on the Website, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, e-wallets and vouchers.
4.6 Deposits are processed subject to each method's individual rates, security constraints and timing (explained in the depositing screen accessible when you log in to your account).
4.7 The minimum deposit amount is 1 unit of currency or subject to limits imposed by the payment service provider, whichever is greater.
4.8 When you make a deposit or withdraw from your player account, the payment needs to be made from or to an account or card registered in your name unless it is a no-name prepaid card. Using another person's account will result in an investigation and may lead to getting your player account closed and the balance forfeited. Specifically, if the name on the credit or debit card is found not to match the one on your player account, your account will be locked pending further investigation.
4.9 We have the right to correct any apparent discrepancies and errors that may have been made in the funding of your account.
4.10 When you deposit through Skrill, please note that your registered email must be the same as the one on your e-wallet account. Otherwise, this will result in getting your player account locked until you contact support and verify your identity.
4.11 You may withdraw funds from your account by using any of the withdrawal methods available to you on the Website, including bank transfer, e-wallets and vouchers.
4.12 Requests for withdrawal are subject to minimum sums and currency limitations, presently being: 200 EUR, 200 USD for bank transfers and 5 EUR, 5 USD and 10 PLN for all other methods.
4.13 If your account was funded using a payment method varying from the requested withdrawal method, we have the right to refuse this withdrawal request in favour of the original payment method.
4.14 For a given method of payment, withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds were originally deposited into the player’s account.
4.15 Should you fund your account using a one-way method that does not support payouts, we shall reserve the right to withdraw to your wallet account using the recommended payment service provider Skrill. We also reserve the right to check if your wallet account is registered in the same name as your player account. In the case of the foregoing being different, your player account will be locked and its balance withheld.
4.16 Processing fees may vary per payment method, but our general policy is to absorb such fees. Please refer to the comments provided for each payment method in the “Deposit” and “Withdrawal” pages of your player account section.
4.17 If the value of a deposit has not been played through in full before you request a withdrawal, or there is evidence of a series of bets placed on a guaranteed outcome, we shall be entitled to decline the withdrawal, suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. By guaranteed result we understand odds lower than 1.5. You may continue placing bets at lower odds, however your history must also contain a sufficient amount of bets at odds over 1.5.
4.18 If your gaming activity at the time of withdrawal is lacking or insufficient, we may withhold a commission in the amount of up to 10% on preceding deposits. The processing of such request to be entirely at our discretion.
4.19 If you deposit with Boleto Bancario, you have an option of instant credit if you send us a valid payment proof copy (Monday to Thursday, excluding bank holidays, up to 100 BRL). We shall reserve the right to cancel the credit and void any bets placed with the credit amount if the transfer does not arrive within 24 hours of payment proof date. Your deposit will be confirmed once the transfer arrives in any event.
4.20 You are solely responsible for declaration and payment of any applicable fees and/or taxes to the respective authorities in your jurisdiction.
4.21 In case we incur any chargebacks, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge your account for the amount incurred.
5. Other account actions
5.1 You may close your account at any time by sending to us a written request via email. Before the account is closed, it will be cleared subject to our standard withdrawals policy, as hereabove stated.
5.2 You can set your account's deposit limit, wagering limit and loss limit if you wish to have a better control over your own spending. The same procedure can be used to ‘self-exclude’ yourself from betting on our Website for a set time. See our Responsible Gambling Policy.
5.3 An account shall be considered dormant if there have been no transactions made on it (deposits, withdrawals or bets) over a period of 12 months and the account balance is more than zero. Our dormant accounts policy is as follows:
- If your account becomes dormant, we shall be sending monthly reminders to your registered email address prompting you to re-activate your account or request a withdrawal.
- If you fail to re-activate your account, a dormancy fee of 0.25 EUR shall be charged to it monthly for each of the next 18 months (months 13 through 30)
- Should you re-activate your account before the end of the dormancy period, you are entitled to having the dormancy fees refunded to your account.
- Failing to reach you within the specified dormancy period and remit the account balance to you, we shall clear the dormant account remitting the funds to the Regulator.
5.4 If you wish to recover any legitimate funds held in a closed, blocked, or dormant account, please contact customer service by email stating your player account number or account email, the reasons for current account status and actions that need to be taken. Your request will be processed in line with the standard payment procedures outlined above.
5.5 We will not tolerate any vulgar, offensive or violent behavior to any of our employees. Should you act in any such manner, we reserve the right to suspend or close your account, and/or take any other measures as deemed appropriate.
5.6 It is our aim to encourage responsible gambling as well as promote the awareness of gambling addiction and ways to prevent it.
- The player account has functionality to set daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits. These can be managed from within your account profile. Once set, deposit limits can be increased or lifted after a 24-hour period. You can decrease your deposit limits at any time. All changes are made automatically after you click 'Apply' on the 'Manage deposit limits' page. The default limit value is 'none', that is you do not have any deposit limits on your account after you register. Read more about 0 limits in 'Self-Exclusion'.
- The player account has functionality to set daily, weekly and monthly wagering limits. Wagering limits refers to the total amount of wagers made over a given time period. These can be managed from within your account profile as well.Once set, wagering limits can be increased or lifted after a 24-hour period. You can decrease your wagering limits at any time. All changes are made automatically after you click 'Apply' on the 'Manage wagering limits' page. Just like with deposit limits, the default system value is 'none'.
- The player account has functionality to set daily, weekly and monthly loss limits. Loss limits refer to the total amount lost over a given time period. Pending stakes are counted towards the loss sum, until the bets are settled as won. Once set, loss limits can be increased or lifted after a 7-day period. You can decrease your loss limits at any time. All changes are made automatically after you click 'Set on the 'Manage loss limits' page. The default limit value is 'none'.
- The player account has functionality to set game session duration for Games and Casino. This limit defines the maximum length (in minutes) of your session in our Casino and games. Once set, the session limit cannot be increased or removed for a 7-day period. The session duration limit can be lowered at any time with immediate effect. All changes are made automatically after you click 'Set on the 'Manage maximum game duration' page. The default limit value is 'none'.
- Should you have a need for a break from online gambling, we have provided a self-exclusion facility. This can be accessed using the 'Manage Deposit Limits' page. If you set your deposit limit to 0 with effect for 6 months, this has the meaning of temporary self-exclusion and our system will not allow you to lift it until the 6-month period has expired. If the 0 deposit limit was set indefinitely, this is permanent self-exclusion that will effectively bar you from playing on our website forever.Self-exclusion is aimed as a strong intervention tool when the problem becomes compulsive.Please contact customer service if you require any additional information or assistance in managing your account limits. You can request self-exlusion by sending a written notice to our helpdesk email and it will addressed right away. Remember that you may not request the lifting of your deposit or wagering limits before the end of their effective period.
5.7 You must not transfer funds amongst player accounts.
6. AML Policy
6.1 We have a strict policy against money laundering. Any criminal or rule violating activity (“Fraud”) is prohibited and may lead to the player account being closed and its balance forfeited.
6.2 Fraud shall include, without limitation: paying with stolen bank cards or vouchers, using compromised e-wallet access, any kind of player collusion, provision of false registration data, document forgery, requesting chargeback under a false pretence.
6.3 We will use technical and human resources to check all transactions and prevent money laundering through:
- Applying the payment constraints described in the “Managing payments” section.
- Monitoring player transactions exceeding 10,000 USD during a 24-hour period.
- Monitoring the opening of linked player accounts.
- Keeping an audit trail of changes effected on player accounts.
6.4 We may decide to lock your account whenever we have reason to suspect that it has involvement with Fraud. Until our investigations are complete and the Fraud case is cleared, we may continue to freeze the account.
6.5 In case of breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or where we have a reason to suspect Fraud we reserve the right to suspend or close your account and deny access to all our products, at any time, without prior warning, notification or compensation. Any balance available on your account pending investigation and/or following the conclusion may be used to cover any damages or sums owed by you to us.
6.6 We reserve the right to report any cases of Fraud to our Regulator and law enforcement or other relevant authorities in your jurisdiction. We reserve the right to fully cooperate with these authorities in any investigation of fraudulent or criminal activity associated with your player account. On doing so we may allow them to inspect player account data for the purposes of further investigation and final ruling.
Please remember that you may only have one player account and you are responsible for providing accurate up-to-date information. The account must be registered personally for yourself and shall not be transferred or shared.
7.1 We shall adhere to the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC) with regard to the processing of your personal data and the protection of such data by digital means.
7.2 We are registered with the Data Protection Commission of Malta and will provide players with a Subject Access Report upon request in line with the Commission’s guidance. Please contact customer service should you wish to learn more.
7.3 The following personal information will be required at registration and stored on the database:
- First name and last name
- Residential address
- Email address
- Telephone number
7.4 The following documents will be requested for account verification and kept on file:
- Scanned copy of passport or national ID card
- Scanned copy of utility bill or bank statement (optional)
Your identity and other provided documents can be viewed solely for verification purposes and can only be accessed by authorized staff of the relevant departments.
7.5 We aim our best to ensure that at all times personal data is:
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose.
- adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose.
- processed fairly and lawfully.
- accurate and updated.
- kept in a secure manner.
- accessed and viewed only by authorized staff of relevant departments and in line with these terms and conditions and applicable data protection directives.
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose (subject to regulatory controls).
7.6 We may disclose personal data:
- when such information is requested by the Regulator.
- when ordered to do so under legal provisions contained in the Governing Law.
- when an account comes under a fraud case investigation either by ourselves or our business associates
7.7 We do not store your credit card details and we do not sell personal data. However some of our trusted partners are located outside the EU. By accepting these T&Cs you consent to the transfer of your personal data as required to provide our services to you.
7.8 We use encrypted communications whenever personal data is sent over the Internet. Access to all sensitive data stored on our system is strictly controlled by technical and operational means.
7.9 Upon registration you automatically agree that we may store, process and use personal data in our system for customer relationship management, such as emails, text messages or phone calls featuring news and offers. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time.
7.10 Our customer database uses state-of-the-art cryptographic hash functions for storing player account passwords. This measure secures your account access against any possible outsider or insider attacks.
7.11 Our Website employs HTTP cookies for the following purposes:
- to maintain a user session necessary to authenticate you on our servers and to accept the instructions pertaining to your account.
- to identify your preferred language and use this in the delivery of web content that you request.
- to analyze site traffic in order to work out trends and further improvements.
8. Using the gaming software
8.1 You accept that our products and services are provided to you "as is" with any faults or failings, and any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the Governing Law.
8.2 By participating in our online games you recognize and accept the limits inherent to any connection over the Internet, and limitations of used hardware, particularly:
- longer response times and interruption risks over remote channels.
- the importance and aspects of using secure connections (HTTPS)
- the risks associated with computer virus infections
8.3 We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that our system enables any player whose participation in a game was interrupted by a failure of our computer system, or the telecommunications system, or the player's computer system, to resume, on the restoration of the system, his or her participation in the game as at the time immediately before the interruption took place.
8.4 If our computer system fails to restore the game having been interrupted, we shall (a) ensure that the game is terminated; (b) refund the wager amount to the player; c) inform the Regulator of the circumstances of the incident if it occurred through the failure of our computer system. In the event of any such system failure, our liability to you shall be limited to the wager amount.
8.5 We shall reserve the right to correct any apparent mistakes resulting from technical failures such as erroneous account transactions, and to commit any amendments necessary to reflect outside changes such as corrections to match results.
8.6 Whilst we shall do our best to ensure the stable, secure and accurate functioning of our computer system, we shall not be liable to you for:
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, misuse or abuse of your account or any of our products and services which are beyond our control;
- any cyber attacks or viruses affecting your computer system and impacting on your use of any of our products and services;
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services such as indicative prices, fixtures, live scores, results or any statistics.
8.7 You may not use automated game bending systems (known as 'robots') which shall be considered a form of Fraud as hereabove defined.
8.8 In the event of any particular information (score, time of game, etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets. For the purposes of In-Play betting, customers should be aware that transmissions described as live by some broadcasts including Oddsring live matches details may actually be delayed. The extent of any delay may vary between customers, depending on the set-up through which they are receiving pictures or data.
8.9 Third party interface applications may not display full information about your gambles.
8.10 Third party product providers may require you to agree to additional Terms and Conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not agree to these additional T&C’s please do not continue using the third party products.
9.1 We reserve the right to suspend a market and/or cancel/return any bets at any time, even retrospectively should a reason arise after the initial settlement.
9.2 We shall not be held responsible for any typing, transmission, display, publishing or odd errors. We reserve the right to refuse or return any bet without notification or compensation. Any bets accepted in error will be void, even retrospectively after the initial settlement.
9.3 Bets may be declared void at our discretion, including in, but not limited to, the following situations:
- The result of an event becomes publicly known before the end of the event.
- There is a suspicion of fraud and/or the integrity of the event has been called into question and/or there is a suspicion of matchrigging and/or odds manipulation.
- The event has been cancelled or abandoned and/or has not started within 36 hours from the original scheduled start time.
- In pre-match betting, when a bet has been accepted after the start of the event.
- There is any kind of transmission error or other technical issue preventing us from accepting a bet with the correct parameters.
- In in-play betting, when we have reason to believe a bet has been placed on an outcome that had already become known.
- We are for any reason unable to validate the outcome of a particular market, unless the result is already determined.
- There have been obvious errors concerning the entry of odds and/or results.
9.4 In case we suspect unfair behaviour, including but not limited to avoiding betting limits, we reserve the right to cancel any subsequent bets on the same outcome of an event.
10.1 In any event where a bet or wager is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in error, due to the fact that the input of betting odds and/or the evaluation of betting results were clearly erroneous, we reserve the right to correct errors even after the event, any the re-settled the bets accordingly. If this is not reasonably practicable, we reserve the right declare the bet void, thereby returning your stake into your account. We shall inform you of an error as soon as possible.
10.2 Any monies which are credited to your account, or paid to you as a result of an error must be refunded to us upon demand, and may be withdrawn from your account. If money won in error is used to make any subsequent bets, we reserve the right to cancel such bets.
10.3 Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, which may result from any error made by us or an error made by you.
10.4 In the event of communications or system errors or defect occurring in connection with our software, neither we, nor our software provider, agents and/or any related parties, will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising or resulting from such errors.
11. Licensing, Complaints and disputes
11.1 All sportsbook products are licensed by the Maltese Gaming Authority. Microgaming and Evolution casino products are also similarly licensed by the Maltese Gaming Authority.
11.2 If you have any cause to complain about anything relating to your experience with our products and services, please let us know by writing to customer service. Please be sure to include any appropriate evidence and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible by our professional support operators.
11.3 Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within 10 days of receiving all requested particulars of your complaint, provided that in certain cases this can be extended by a further 10 days. Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 6 months of the issue occurring.
11.4 We have appointed eCOGRA (www.eCOGRA.org) as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider ("ADR"). You have free right to contact them, should you remain unsatisfied with the results of our complaints procedure above. You can refer your dispute to eCOGRA once you receive our final decision.
More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at https://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php A dispute resolution form can be obtained at https://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php
11.5 If a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction through our complaint procedure, you may refer the dispute to the Regulator by writing to the email address email@example.com.
Note: Once you file a dispute with the Regulator, our communication with regards to your case will be solely with the Regulator, and any and all updates concerning the case will be mediated by the Regulator. Their resulting decision shall be considered final and binding on both parties.
12. General bonus terms
12.1 If nothing else is stated, the following rules apply to all bonuses. You may be eligible to participate in bonus programs, the conditions, amount and issuance of which shall be subject to our discretion, and shall be non-transferable.
12.2 When a promotional bonus is granted its wagering requirements must be met in full before a withdrawal can be requested from the player account, unless the full account balance is lost in the process as then the bonus is considered wagered and the participant is not required to continue wagering with their following deposits.
12.3 Unless stated otherwise, in order to be able to participate in any bonus offer its prerequisite requirements must be met prior to placing the qualifying bet/making the qualifying deposit, including point 12.7 of these Terms.
12.4 In order to release the first deposit Sportsbook Welcome Bonus the participant needs to accumulate certain amount of Ring Points after the first deposit was made. The amount of required Ring Points is calculated by maximum bonus in relation to the deposit times 25.
12.5 Casino Bonus can be released only after the amount equal to the first deposit into the player account (but not more than the maximum defined bonus) has been wagered 40 times in the Casino Games. For the purpose of this promotion, only Slot Games will be considered for wagering requirements (e.g. bets in roulette or video poker will not be counted towards wagering the bonus release). Only one use of this promotion is allowed per person, account, address, computer and IP address. Oddsring reserves the right to close any account that is deemed to be a duplicate account, and to not pay out any bonus to this account.
12.6 Oddsring offers bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes. Free bets, bonuses and entry to promotions will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel/remove a bonus offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect.
12.7 Apart from our welcome and loyalty bonuses, only one bonus offer can be active on any player account at any given time. This means that any previous bonus balance must be wagered in full as per its terms (or lost so the account balance is zero) prior to participating in a new promotion.
12.8 For bonus wagering purposes matched betting (i.e. placing bets on opposite outcomes of one event) will not be accepted. In case of repeated bets, only the first bet placed on the selected market will be counted towards any wagering requirements. System bets and bets where the stake was returned for any reason (i.e. bets calculated with odds 1.00) will not be counted towards any bonus wagering requirements.
13. Customer Service
13.1 You may contact us at any time should you require our assistance or should you have any queries related to our offer.
- Any e-mails sent to us will be answered as soon as possible, latest within 24 hours, unless technical or other circumstances that are out of our control prevent us from keeping the set deadline.
- You may request a call back should you need live assistance over the phone. Your request may be submitted at any time and call back hours are specified individually for every language directly in the request section.
- Live chat is also available for immediate support and the opening hours are specified for each language version individually.
13.2 Any query should only be sent to us once as repeated and duplicate inquiries may be ignored and may lead to your question being moved to the end of the waiting line.
- We will not tolerate any derogatory, abusive or violent behaviour by you to any of our employees. Should you behave in any such manner (to be determined solely by us), we reserve the right to suspend and/or close your Account, and/or take any other measures as deemed appropriate.
- In order to provide a better service and ensure your protection, any communication between you and our customer support representatives may be recorded and/or monitored by designated authorized personnel.
14. Account Verification
14.1 In order to be able to start withdrawing funds you have to complete the verification process. For this purpose we will require a digital photo or a colour scan of a document confirming your identity (in the form of a national ID or a passport) and a document confirming your registered address (in the form of a utility or other bill or a bank statement). Furthermore, we reserve the right to request such documentation from any person who affects a deposit to your player account with their funds. If the data on your account does not match the data in the documents provided we reserve the right to cancel the payment. For more information about verification please go to Settings - Account verification.
14.2 All player accounts must be verified once the cumulative amount of processed withdrawals reaches €2,330, however we reserve the right to ask you at any time for a proof of your identity and residence. In the event that we are not satisfied with the information you have supplied or there is a delay of more than 30 days in supplying the requested information, we reserve the right to suspend or close your account and freeze any available funds pending further investigation.
14.3 We reserve the right to perform phone verification as a part of our Account Verification procedure in order to confirm your personal details, transactions and activity in regards to the use of our services. We may freeze your account pending further investigation.
14.4 You acknowledge and accept that any phone calls made to you as a part of the verification process will be recorded and stored in line with our Data protection policy. These records may be provided to relevant law enforcement and governmental authorities or our registration and licensing bodies upon their request.
14.5 We reserve the right to request a validation of any winnings from our games and casino by the software provider, and to suspend any waiting withdrawal requests pending verification.
15. Player funds
15.1 Player’s Funds mean the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of the player including, without limitation:
- Cleared funds deposited with the operator by the player to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling,
- Winnings and prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with the Operator or for which the Operator has yet to account to the player, and
- Any crystallised but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the Operator is a party to the gambling contract.
All player funds are held in dedicated accounts with our trusted banks in Malta and all such funds are completely segregated from corporate funds. This ensures that player funds are protected. Such accounts are reported on a Monthly basis to the Maltese Gaming Commission to ensure that player liabilities do not exceed funds in the Player accounts. We are also obliged to inform our customers the extents to which player funds are protected against corporate insolvency. The following link classifies level types of protection: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. We hold player funds separately from corporate funds and fall under Basic Segregation.
16. Chat rooms
16.1 Our Live casino games are provided with a chat functionality which enables our customers to communicate with the dealer or with other game participants at the table.
16.2 All chats are monitored and rules apply in order to ensure that a pleasant environment is preserved on the network, that players feel part of the community and that no fraudulent activity is facilitated.
16.3 Using the chat functionality for collusion purposes is prohibited, as are private chats between players.
16.4 Oddsring shall not be held responsible for any damage arising from other chat participants’ inappropriate conduct. Oddsring shall also not be held responsible for any damage arising out of your own illegal, unlawful or inappropriate conduct, or out of your violation of these chat room rules.
16.5 The chat rooms are being moderated and all conversations are logged and recorded and transcripts will be stored for a reasonable period. In case of infringement of the chat facility, should you fail to change your behaviour after a warning from the moderator’s end, you may be excluded from the chat room. In case of multiple chat exclusions the game provider may, at their own discretion, choose to exclude you from their chat rooms indefinitely.
16.6 In case of continued abuse we reserve the right to remove the chat functionality from our live casino games.
16.7 Should we notice any suspicious chats, they will be immediately reported to the Governing Authorities.
16.8 The following rules must be observed by all users of the live casino chat rooms:
- The chat rooms must be used in good faith.
- It is prohibited to violate or try to violate the privacy or rights of other players.
- It is prohibited to harass or cause distress or inconvenience to other players.
- It is prohibited to transmit obscene or offensive content.
- It is not allowed to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue.
- It is not allowed to use vulgar language or make threats towards other players or in general.
- Exchanges with other chat participants shall not contain any illegal content, including but not limited to pornography or sexually explicit content, initiation to any kind of hatred, notably based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality, offensive remarks with regards to illnesses or disabilities, encouragement of antisocial behaviour, discrimination against any social group or exploitation of vulnerable sections of society, gratuitous violence or promotion of violence, terrorism or other activities that pose a threat to national security, promotion or encouragement of illegal activities, promotion of alcohol or drugs, promotion of tobacco or armaments industries, any content potentially harmful to Oddsring.
- It is prohibited to promote third party content in the chat rooms.
- It is not allowed to ask for or give out personal details via the chat rooms.
- All participants in the chat rooms are to show respect and courtesy to other players and chat moderators.
- It is prohibited to spam the chat.
- It is not allowed for chat participants to influence other players’ actions and thus the outcome of the game through intimidation, abuse or revealing the strength of their hand in the game.
- All participants are to adhere to using the table language.
16.9 These rules are applicable to all chat rooms of all the games and services provided across our website. The chat room rules may be additional to terms and conditions attached to the games or services, or may be amended from time to time.