Sports Betting Rules
- 1. General betting rules
- 2. Bet types
- 3. Bet varieties
- 4. Specific sport rules
- 5. Stake limits
- 6. Bet calculation
- 7. Cash out
- Appendix No. 1: Esports rules
The following is Appendix 1 to the general Terms and Conditions and covers specific rules applicable to the use of the sports betting services available on the Websites
1. General betting rules
1.1 As a registered customer, you can bet on a variety of sporting events, either before a match or in-play, by accepting a published bet offer.
1.2 Every bet placed is a contractual obligation between you and us, entitling you to the payout of winnings following from the bet offer in the case of a win, and us to the stake of your bet in the case of a loss.
1.3 You can not make wagers exceeding your player account balance.
1.4 Once a bet has been placed, you can no longer cancel or change it.
1.5 All bets are taken based on the sports betting line being the current match list with outcome odds and outcome stake limits. Any subsequent changes in the sports betting line shall not affect any bets hitherto placed
1.6 Bets shall be taken for the outcome of regular time, unless otherwise noted in the bet type description.
1.7 If the outcome odds or stake limits change before you are able to place your bet, you will receive a message explaining such changes and offering to continue or cancel the bet.
1.8 Any announcements of match times and dates are given for reference only and shall not be part of the bet offer. Any mistakes in the display of fixtures or other statistical information shall not be a case for bet cancellation. If, for example, a match started early, all taken bets will be valid.
1.9 We shall acknowledge the outcome solely based on the official match protocol as published by the relevant sport authority. Should you find that there was a discrepancy between the bet calculation and the official result, please email customer service for dispute resolution.
1.10 Bet cancellation. We shall reserve the right to cancel a bet (returning it 1:1) under the following circumstances:
- Bets shall be cancelled if a match was cancelled or interrupted and could not be finished within 48 hours. Specific sport rules apply (see below).
- If, in any team sport, there happens a change of venue, and the new venue is the home ground of the original away team, then all bets may be cancelled.
- If there are allegations of unfair play, we may suspend bet calculations until further investigation. If any such violation is proved, we may cancel all bets on this match.
- You may not bet on events with your active engagement as a participant. This is a violation and will result in your bet being cancelled.
- Bets may be canceled if technical or software errors were found during the event broadcast, such as incorrect score display.
1.11 Draw rules apply to events that may have more than one winner or may result in a draw, without there being a draw provision in the bet type description. For every bet placed on an outright winner, the stake will be decreased in the proportion of the number of winners expected to the number of actual winners. Following that, the winnings will be paid out against the new stake amount.
1.12 Notwithstanding our best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the site information, we shall not be responsible for any evident errors made in the betting odds, match fixtures and outcomes, whether through human or system failure. We shall reserve the right to correct such errors.
1.13 The bets calculations are based on the final score, announced by the end of the match. Possible future corrections of the score or disqualifications do not affect the initial bet calculation. The only exception is the correction of the wrongly announced score, if the corrections were implemented in 24 hours after the conclusion of the match.
2. Bet types
2.1 We accept single and combination bets, M/N system bets and M/N system bets with bankers.
2.2 A single bet represents one selection. Single bets are accepted on all events. The winnings made on a single bet amount to your stake multiplied by the odds (except for the Asian handicap bet type, see below).
2.3 A combination bet (also known as parlay or accumulator), is a multiple bet linking a number of separate selections. It is dependant on all of these outcomes coming true and is otherwise calculated as lost. When you make a combination, the bet slip will act as a bet calculator showing the workout of your possible winnings. These are equal to stake multiplied by the accumulated odds for the whole selection.
2.4 An M/N system bet is a set of all possible combination bets of M runners out of a total of N outcomes. When making a system bet, each of the combinations is placed at the same stake. The winning combinations are paid out at their accumulated odds and the losing ones return 0. To calculate the odds please use our calculator.
Below is an example of a 2/3 system bet. This is equivalent to 3 combination bets of 5 GBP each. If Chelsea did not win and the other teams did, then your payout would be as follows:
|Combination||Outcome 1||Outcome 2||Stake||Payout|
|Combi 1||Back Chelsea @ 1.5||Back Arsenal @1.8||5 GBP||0|
|Combi 2||Back Chelsea @1.5||Back Liverpool @2.0||5 GBP||0|
|Combi 3||Back Arsenal @1.8||Back Liverpool @2.0||5 GBP||5 x 1.8 x 2.0 = 18 GBP|
2.5 A system with banker is a further extension of the system bet concept. A banker is an outcome you are confident in and include in all of the combination bets on a system bet. If the banker is lost, then the whole system bet sinks as well. If the banker is won, then the odds of each combination bet on the system are multiplied by the odds of the banker.
3. Bet varieties
3.1 All bets take account of regular time, unless otherwise stated. If offered with overtime, this is reflected in bet conditions (for instance 'Incl. OT' on ice hockey). The following are exceptions where the outcome takes account of overtime by default, unless otherwise stated: pre-match betting on basketball and pre-match betting on American football (NFL). The outcome of a match shall be final after its regular time is over (e.g. 90 minutes in football or 60 minutes in ice hockey). A bet shall be void and paid out at 1:1 if the match was not played or was cancelled.
3.2 Betting odds (1x2). You can bet on the match result by choosing one of the three options below: home (1), draw (X) and away (2). Valid for regular time including injury time.
3.3 Under/Over. Betting on the total number of goals, points, games, and so on, to be scored. For winning one has to guess if the total turns out over or under a given number.
3.4 Asian handicap. Handicap stands for the number of goals/points to be added to the goals/points of a team for taking into the bet's account. Handicap can be positive, negative or equal to zero.
Case 1: Handicap is an integer or divisible by 0.5. To determine the bet result, the goals/points actually scored by the selected team are subtracted from (negative handicap) or added to (positive handicap) the team's handicap (the second team's handicap is not counted). If the handicapped outcome turns out to be in favour of the team you selected, the bet is considered won. In the event of a draw, the stake is returned. If, for example, the first team was backed with a -1 handicap and the match ended: a) 0:0, the bet would be lost, b) 1:0, returned, c) 2:0, won. In the case of a positive handicap of +1 and the final match score of: a) 0:1, the bet would be lost, b) 0:0, won, c) 1:0, won.
Case 2: Handicap is not an integer and is divisible by 0.25 but not 0.5. The bet is calculated as two bets at half stake with equal odds and nearest values of regular handicaps (integer or divisible by 0.5, e.g. 0 and +0.5 for +0.25, -1 and -0.5 for -0.75). If both half-bets are winning, pay-out is calculated at the bets odds (O). If one of the half-bets wins and the other gets a return, pay-out is calculated against odds = (O+1)/2. If one of the half-bets loses and the other is a return, the odds will be equal to 0.5. If both halves lose, the whole bet is considered lost.
Below is an example of Asian handicap on football match:
|Result||Reading (+0.25) @1.7||Bolton (-0.25) @2.0||Explanation|
|Reading||1.7||0||Reading: Both halves win (0 and +0.5). Bolton: Both halves lose (0 and -0.5).|
|Bolton||0||2.0||Reading: Both halves lose (0 and +0.5). Bolton: Both halves win (0 and +0.5).|
|Draw||(1.7 + 1)/2 = 1.35||0.5||Reading: 1st half (0.5) wins, 2nd half is returned (0). Bolton: 1st half (-0.5) loses, 2nd half (0) is returned.|
3.5 Handicap. Betting on a match outcome (home 1 – draw X – away 2) with a handicap. A handicap is the number of goals or points that will be added to the team’s actual scoring during the bet calculation. A handicap can be positive, negative or equal to zero. Unlike Asian handicap, you can bet on one of the three possible outcomes.
3.6 First goal. Try to predict the time span when the first goal is scored. In the case of no goals, bets placed on the 0:0 result will be winning. The 10 possible options are: 0 to 10th minute, 11 to 20th, and so forth, and finally 0:0.
3.7 Half time. Bet on the winner of the first half of the game. In those sports that have four periods, the half time is considered between the second and the third period. The three outcomes possible are the same as in 1X2.
3.8 Half time/ Full time. Predict the results for both half time and match. The outcome is written through a forward slash: half time / full time.
3.9 Correct score. Predict the correct score of the match. Applicable to regular plus injury time, extra time is not counted.
3.10 Half time score. Predict the correct score for the fist time of the match only.
3.11 Odd or even. The player has to guess if the sum of the goals in a match equals an odd or an even number. In the event of zero goals being scored in the match, the result will be settled as EVEN.
3.12 Set betting. Predict the exact score of a tennis match.
3.13 Total corners. How many corners will be played throughout a football match? Accepted for regular plus injury time.
3.14 Hat trick. Predict if any of the players will manage to make a hat trick (that is score 3 goals, auto goals not counted). Two outcomes possible: yes and no. Applicable to regular plus injury time.
3.15 Red cards. Will a player be sent off the field (shown a red card) in the match? Applicable to regular plus injury time. Cards shown to non-participant players or after the end of the match are not counted.
3.16 Clean sheet. Will the named team manage to keep a clean sheet? There are two outcomes: yes and no. Accepted for regular plus injury time.
3.17 Goal scorer. Will or will not the selected player score throughout the match? If a player does not come out (in the main line-up or substitute), his bets are returned. Auto goals are not counted.
3.18 First goal scorer. Naming the player to score the first goal. If the chosen player enters the match on substitute after the goal is scored, the bet is returned. Auto goals are not counted.
3.19 Cards. How many cards will be shown throughout the match? A yellow card stands for 2 points, a red card is worth 5. Two yellow cards to one player are treated as yellow plus red (7 points). Accepted for regular plus injury time.
3.20 Most corners. Which team is going to serve the most corners in match? Accepted for regular time.
3.21 Substitutions. How many substitutions will be made throughout the match? Accepted for regular plus injury time.
3.22 Round betting. To win this one, you have to name the boxer and number of winning round.
3.23 Total rounds. Predict the duration of a boxing match. The fight is considered lasting N rounds when the start to an Nth round is announced.
3.24 To Qualify. Predict which team is to qualify for the next round. Betting is made on the overall outcome, winning is the team that passes to the next round of the competition. Extra time and/or penalty shootout are counted.
3.25 Double Chance. A Double Chance pick contains two of three possible outcomes - unlike the one pick in a normal 1X2 bet. The possible outcomes are: 1X - win 1 or draw X; 12 - win 1 or win 2; X2 - draw X or win 2.
3.26 Nth point scorer.(Live betting) Predict who will score the Nth point in a match / period /set based on the total number of points scored by both teams.
3.27 N-point race winner. (Live betting) Which of the teams / players will be the first to score N points in a match / period / set?
3.28 Rest of the match winner. (Live betting) Who will win the rest of the match from the moment of bet acceptance not counting the foregoing match score.
3.29 Draw no bet. Player can bet on team 1 or team 2. The draw is not available for betting. In case of the result being a draw, the bet is returned (payout with coefficient 1.0).
3.30 The quarter/period/set with the most points. The player must guess, which of the quarters/periods/sets is going to have the most points scored by both teams in total. Betting on "Equal" will only win:
- if the score is even in all quarters/periods/sets
- if the score in atleast two quarters/periods/sets is even and greater then in other quarters/periods/sets.
3.31 Win Both Halves. Team wins both halves. For a bet to be a win, the chosen team must win both first and second halves of the match.
3.32 Cards Over/Under. How many cards will be shown in the match? One yellow = 1 card, one yellow and one red = 2 cards, one red = 1 card. Maximum 2 cards per player. Only cards shown to the players after the first game entrance and up to the final exit, are considered.
3.33 1X2 and Total. To win one needs to guess the outcome of the match and the sum of goals, scored by both teams.
3.34 Outcome of game X set Y. (LIVE) Predict the winner of game X in a tennis set Y and the number of points that the losing side had in that game. The winner is always placed first in this bet (P1 - player 1 wins, P2 - player 2 wins), and after a slash comes the score, that the lost player has attained in this game. Example: P1/15 - The game is won by Player 1, Player 2 attained 15 points in this game P2/30 - The game is won by Player 2, Player 1 attained 30 points in this game
3.35 Winning Margin. Predict how much a difference in goals will there be between a chosen winning team and their opponent. Score Draw wins only if both teams scored the same amount of goals. No goals scored wins only if both teams haven't scored any goals.
3.36 Who will make more attempts at 180? To win you need to guess which of the darts players will be able to make more attempts at 180 points (score 180 points in one go) in the match.
3.37 Total attempts at 180? It is proposed to guess whether in darts match will be more or less attempts by 180 points on the selected total. Results of both players are taken into the computation.
4. Specific sport rules
4.1 Football (Soccer). Bets on all football matches are applicable to the regular time including compensated time, excluding the bet types "To Qualify" and "Winner", where all the stakes are accepted on the outcome of the opposition between the two teams in general. Compensated time of the first half of the match is considered to be the time, that comes after the end of the 45th minute. The compensated time of the second half of the match is considered to be the time, that comes after the end of the 90th minute. If the match was stopped before the end of the 90th minute or was postponed for more than 48 hours, all bets are canceled, excluding the bets, that had their result definitely determined. For the youth teams matches and friendly matches, all bets are considered on the basis of the ending result of the game (excluding overtime), regardless of the fact, that the regular time was played out in full or not.
4.2 Ice hockey. Bets on all ice hockey matches are applicable to regular time, unless otherwise noted. If accepted with overtime and shootouts that may be played, the line will additionally mention "Incl. OT" or "Moneyline". If the game could not be finished within 48 hours, then a) minimum 55 minutes must have been played and b) official results must be announced by proper authorities; otherwise all bets will be cancelled unless determined by the time of the stoppage.
4.3 Basketball. Pre-match bets on all basketball matches are applicable to regular time including overtime, apart from separate provisions. In-play (LIVE) bets on all basketball matches are applicable to regular time excluding overtime, apart from separate provisions. In the case of an interruption or postponement for more than 48 hours, a) a minimum of 43 minutes must have been played in any NBA match or 35 minutes in any other league's match, or b) official results must be announced by proper authorities; otherwise all bets will be cancelled unless determined by the time of the stoppage.
- If a player withdraws from the match, the player who advances to the next round is considered to be the winner. But if less than one set is played and the match is stopped (injury or refusal of one of the participants), all the bets are cancelled (paid out with a coefficient of 1.0). Exception to this rule are bets, outcome of which can be identified by considering the amount of games/sets, played till the match is stopped. Example: "Outcome of game X set Y", "In sets - best of 3" and so on.
- If one of the players withdraws from the match, set bets shall be calculated based on the score at the moment of cession. Example 1: the bet on the score according to sets “2-0”. The score in the match 1-1, one of the players is refusing to continue the match. The bet on that result is considered lost. Example 2: the bet on the score according to sets “2-1”. The score in the match 1-1, one of the players is refusing to continue the match. The bet on that result is returned (payed out with a coefficient 1).
- Set bets are considered as winning if the match has been played in full. If a match has been stopped for one of the above reasons, such bets will be cancelled.
- If a match is suspended due to adverse weather conditions, darkness, and so forth, bets will remain pending until the match is finished. Suspension of match shall not result in bet cancellation even if the match is played up on the next day.
- If one of the players withdraws from the match, game betting totals shall be calculated based on the number of games played by the moment of cession. Example: Under 17.5 games Case 1: 15 games played. Bets on this outcome are returned at 1:1. Case 2: 19 games played. Bets on this outcome will be lost.
- Where applicable in accordance with tournament rules, tie-breaks or "Match tie-breaks" (tie-breaks in the meeting) count as one "game" (game)
4.5 American football (NFL).
- Betting is done inclusive of all possible extra time, unless otherwise stated. If the game results in a tie following overtime, all bets on the winner will be considered void(see Draw rules).
- All LIVE bets are taken on regular time only, unless otherwise stated. If the bet is taken for the result including overtime, this is shown in the line(example, bets with "incl.OT".
- Individual bets on a player are cancelled if he is not playing.
- Prematch betting is done inclusive of all possible extra time (extra innings), unless otherwise stated.
- All LIVE bets are taken on regular time only, unless otherwise stated. If the bet is taken for the result including overtime, this is shown in the line(example, bets with "incl.OT"). Exceptions: "Who scores Xth point?" and "Which team wins race to X points" as well as "1x2" types of bets for Japanese and Korean baseball leagues, that are taken inclusive of all possible extra time (extra innings).
- The bets on baseball can be accepted in regard of a starting pitcher - in this case the name of the starting pitcher is shown inside the brackets, after the name of the team. The team's starting pitcher - is a pitcher who, delivers the first pitch for his team in the game. If the starting pitcher is not the one mentioned in the bet, the initial bet amount is returned.
- Bets can be placed on matches consisting of 7 and 9 innings. The calculation rules and any baseball bet acception features are considered the same for both cases.
4.7 Boxing. The fight is considered lasting N rounds when the start to an Nth round is announced. If a boxer retires before the start of a round, fails to answer the bell, or is disqualified for any reason between rounds, the fight will be deemed to have finished at the end of the previous round. If one of the boxers is disqualified they will be deemed a loser. If the scheduled duration of the fight is altered in time or number of rounds then all bets will be void. If a fight is declared a ‘no contest’ then all bets will be void. The result at the end of a boxing event is final. Any subsequent changes made by the judges or by governing bodies will not be taken into account for the results of any bets placed on the event.
4.8 Cricket. All cricket bets are taken based on the full match and shall be valid until its finish which may take up to several days. In case the match was canceled/interrupted due to weather conditions the bet are calculated on the basis of final results (including the matches with the limited amount of throws where the results are calculated the Duckworth-Lewis method). In case the match results are decided by draw or disqualification all bets are canceled except those which results are unconditionally determined.
4.9 Formula 1. In the case of pilot head to head betting, account is made of the main race outcome disregarding qualifications. In the case of both pilots not making it to the finish line (for any reason), the winner is considered the pilot that finished more laps than the other.
4.10 Badminton. If a player withdraws from the match before it ends, the winner will be either the player who proceeds to the following round or the winner of the tournament. However, if less then one set (game) was played and the match is stopped (due to injury or refusal of one of the participants), all bets are cancelled (paid out at 1.0 rate). The exception are the bets, the outcome of which can be calculated based on the number of points/games played before the match was stopped.
4.11 Rugby (Union + League)
- All bets except for the stakes on 1st Half, Extra Time and Penalties are calculated based on the result of the regular time (two halves of 40 minutes each), unless otherwise stated.
- For bets on "Tries" only points acquired with “Tries” and “Penalty Tries” are taken for calculation. Conversions, Penalty Kicks and Drop Goals are not taken into account.
4.12 Table tennis
- If a match starts but is not completed within 48 hours, all bets on such event will be canceled, except for those bets that can be calculated based on the result at the moment of the match interruption.
- In the event of failure of one of the participants to continue playing, all bets on the match will be canceled, except for those bets that can be calculated based on the result at the time of failure.
- If match is not completed for any reason, all bets on the match will be void, except bets that can be calculated based on the result at the moment of stopping the match.
- If the match ended in a draw, bets on the stake with the best result will be canceled.
4.14 Other sports. Volleyball, billiards, snooker, darts, and so forth, wherein a match consists of a fixed number of sets, games, frames, or similar. If one of the players is for any reason unable to finish the match, then the next round qualifier is deemed as the winner. In case one of the opposing teams gets a technical defeat all bets will be cancelled (will be payed out with 1.0 odds). Bets on handball, futsal, water polo and rugby are for regular time only.
5. Stake limits
5.1 Depending on the player account currency the minimum stake limits are 1 GBP, 1 USD and 1 EUR, respectively for the GBP, USD and EUR currencies. For all other currencies the minimum stake limit is the equivalent of 0.5 USD in the player account currency.
5.2 The maximum stake limit will be displayed on the bet offer menu in your player account currency.
5.3 We retain the right to limit the maximum bet amount of a customer in accordance with our inner security policy.
6. Bet calculation
6.1 Bet calculation is done within approximately 20 minutes of the end of the match, but no longer than 24 hours.
6.2 The winnings amount is credited to the player's account during bet calculation.
7. Cash out
7.1 Cash out is a real-time bet settlement offered by Oddsring that allows you to claim your winnings early or cut your losses prior to the end of the event.
7.2 Cash out is available for a range of sports and markets and can be accessed from the bet slip detail found in your betting history under “My Account”.
7.3 Cash out is currently available for single bets only, and may be used at any point while the selected market is still active for betting.
7.4 By confirming your cash out you agree to receiving the cash out amount displayed in your bet slip next to the cash out button. Once the cash out button is pressed the cash out cannot be reversed.
7.5 We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend cash out offers without prior notice and we shall not be held responsible for the availability of the cash out option in any way. Should the cash out option be unavailable, all stakes will stand as placed by you.
7.6 After cashing out your bet will be settled with the status “sold” and the displayed amount will be credited to your account balance with immediate effect, however delays may occur and we shall not be held accountable for such cases.
7.7 Sold bets will not count towards wagering requirements of any bonus offer, unless stated otherwise.
7.8 Sold bets will not count towards the minimum deposit wagering prior to a withdrawal request.
7.9 We reserve the right to decline cash out settlement or to cancel it, even retroactively under the following circumstances:
- The cash out amount has been displayed incorrectly;
- The cash out amount represents a palpable error in the market;
- We have a reason to believe that the cash out has been carried out after the outcome of the event had become known.
Appendix No. 1: Esports rules
1. General rules
1.1. Every bet placed is a contractual obligation between the user and the sportsbook, entitling the user to the payout of winnings following from the bet offer in the case of a win, and the sportsbook to the stake of users bet in the case of a loss.
1.2. The bet amount cannot exceed the users player account balance.
1.3. The bet cannot be cancelled or modified once it has been placed on our server and the user has received a confirmation message. The interruption of internet connection is not considered a valid reason for bet cancellation if the bet has been registered on our server.
1.4. All bets are taken based on the sports betting line being the current match list with outcome odds and outcome stake limits. Any subsequent changes in the sports betting line shall not affect any bets hitherto placed.
1.5. In case the odds are changed before the bet has been accepted the client receives an alert message about the odd change. Then the user can either confirm the bet placement or cancel his bet.
1.6. Any announcements of match times and dates are given for reference only and shall not be part of the bet offer. Any mistakes in the display of fixtures or other statistical information shall not be a case for bet cancellation. In case, a match started early, all taken bets will be valid if they were taken before the actual beginning of the event.
1.7. Where an event is cancelled, postponed or interrupted and not completed within 48 hours of the originally scheduled start time, bets on that event are void and stakes refunded. Games or maps that are completed within 48 hours are settled normally even if additional games or maps that were supposed to be part of the same matchup are cancelled or further postponed.
1.8. Where an event involves the same two players or teams playing multiple games or maps, for example “best of 3”, and one or more games or maps are not played because the result of the event has already been determined, bets on unplayed games or maps are void and stakes refunded.
1.9. Bets are settled based on the official broadcast of the game by the publisher or event organiser. Where the broadcast shows a counter of rounds won, kills, dragons, towers etc., this will generally be used to settle relevant bets. If the result of a bet is unclear from the broadcast, or if there is no broadcast, then the statistics API for the game will be used where available.
1.10. In the case of indexed or numbered markets (such as the winner of a specific round in Counter Strike: GO, or the team to score a particular numbered kill in League of Legends or DOTA2), the index determines the objective that counts. Words such as “next” in the market name are not guaranteed to be correct, as broadcasts may be delayed and we may not always advance the index precisely when an objective is scored or a round completed. All bets are therefore settled on the particular numbered round or objective specified, regardless of any other wording in the market name or its timing in relation to when the bet was placed.
1.11. If the scheduled number of rounds or maps is changed, or if markets are erroneously offered based on a different number of rounds or maps from the actually scheduled number, then bets on the winning margin (including handicap), total rounds / maps, correct scores etc. are void and stakes refunded. Map winner and matchup winner bets stand.
1.12. If any map is not played or is awarded to one player or team by walkover or default without play having commenced, all bets on that map and on the matchup as a whole are void and stakes refunded. Bets relating only to maps that are played stand. A map is deemed to have started as soon as the game clock starts or either team or player takes a game action relating to that map, including picks, bans and weapon purchases.
2. League of Legends.
2.1. For bets involving towers, all destroyed towers count as having been destroyed by the opposing team even if the last hit was from a minion.
2.2. For bets involving inhibitors, all destroyed inhibitors count as having been destroyed by the opposing team even if the last hit was from a minion. For bets involving the number of inhibitors destroyed, each of the six inhibitors counts only once, even if it is destroyed, respawns and is destroyed again. For bets involving the next inhibitor destroyed, each destruction of an inhibitor counts separately, even where it has respawned and is being destroyed for a second or subsequent time.
2.3. For bets involving kills (including “First Blood”, which in League of Legends is synonymous with the first kill on the map), the official broadcast or game API if available is definitive in determining whether the death of a Champion counts as a kill. For example, where a Champion is killed by tower or minion damage without the involvement of an enemy Champion this may not be registered as a kill on the broadcast, in which case it does not count as a kill for bet settlement purposes.
2.4. For bets involving the next team to score a particular objective or the team to score the most of a particular objective, where a “neither” or “draw” option is offered and is the winning outcome, bets on either team are losers. Where no such selection is offered and neither team is a winner, all bets on the market are void and stakes refunded.
2.5. Where one team surrenders, bets stand and are settled as follows:
- For bets involving the map winner, the winning team is the team that did not surrender.
- Bets involving dragons, barons and kills are settled based on the situation at the time the surrender takes place.
- Bets involving towers and inhibitors are settled as if the winning team had destroyed the minimum number of additional towers and / or inhibitors theoretically required to win the game normally from the position when the surrender occurred. For example, if any inhibitor of the losing team is down at the time of surrender then no additional inhibitor is deemed to have been destroyed. If no inhibitor of the losing team is down then the winning team is deemed to have destroyed one additional inhibitor, with priority given to an inhibitor that has already been destroyed if such an inhibitor exists and has respawned. If the winning team has destroyed all tier 1 towers and one tier 2 tower, then it will be deemed to have destroyed three further towers (seven in total), since it would have needed to destroy at least one tier 3 tower and the two nexus towers to have won the game normally from that position.
3. Dota 2.
3.1. For bets involving towers, all destroyed towers count as having been destroyed by the opposing team even if the last hit was from a minion.
3.2. For bets involving barracks, all destroyed barracks count as having been destroyed by the opposing team even if the last hit was from a minion. The ranged and melee barracks in each pair count as separate barracks, so that each team has a total of six barracks.
3.3. For bets involving kills (other than “First Blood”), the official broadcast or game API if available is definitive in determining whether the death of a Champion counts as a kill. For example, where a Champion is killed by tower or minion damage without the involvement of an enemy Champion this may not be registered as a kill on the broadcast, in which case it does not count as a kill for bet settlement purposes.
3.4. For bets on First Blood, the broadcast or official API score must register the kill as First Blood. Where, for example, a kill is denied by a team-mate, it may not be counted as First Blood (regardless of whether it is registered as a kill on the broadcast kill counter), in which case it will not count as First Blood for bet settlement purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, all kill markets other than “First Blood” are settled based on the kill counter, but a kill that is registered on the kill counter will count as First Blood only if is announced as such.
3.5. For bets on Roshans, the team that scores the last hit on Roshan as determined by the broadcast or game API if available is deemed to have slain Roshan, regardless of the player who picks up the aegis of the immortal.
3.6. For bets involving the next team to score a particular objective or the team to score the most of a particular objective, where a “neither” or “draw” option is offered and is the winning outcome, bets on either team are losers. Where no such selection is offered and neither team is a winner, all bets on the market are void and stakes refunded.
3.7. Where one team surrenders, bets stand and are settled as follows:
- For bets involving the map winner, the winning team is the team that did not surrender.
- Bets involving Roshans, barracks and kills are settled based on the situation at the time the surrender takes place.
- Bets involving towers are settled as if the winning team had destroyed the minimum number of additional towers theoretically required to win the game normally from the position when the surrender occurred. For example, if the winning team has destroyed all tier 1 towers and one tier 2 tower, then it will be deemed to have destroyed three further towers (seven in total), since it would have needed to destroy at least one tier 3 tower and the two ancient towers to have won the game normally from that position.
4. Counter Strike: GO.
Most map bets are based on the scheduled number of rounds (usually best of 30) excluding extra rounds played in the event of a draw. If, however, a map winner market is offered without a “draw” selection then this is settled in favour of the overall winner of the map including extra time if played.
5.1. Map Winner
Overwatch features several different maps, each supports a particular game mode (4). A map will end when one team has completed the map specific objective.
- Assault - Attackers need to take control of two subsequent points on the map, while defenders must stop them. Teams swap sides after time runs out or both points have been taken by the attackers. Each objective taken gives 1 point. If teams have the same amount of points, overtime will be played. If the results is a draw, a best of series tiebreaker will be played on a control map. Winner of the tiebreaker is considered the Map Winner.
- Escort - The attacking team aims to escort a payload across the map to the objective, while the defending team aims to stop them. A map is finished when both teams have attacked and defended and there is no time left in the time bank. The team who pushes the objective further is considered the Map Winner. If both teams finish the map by pushing the objective over the finish line an overtime will be played. If the results is a draw, a best of series tiebreaker will be played on a control map. Winner of the tiebreaker is considered the Map Winner.
- Hybrid - Is the combination of Assault and Escort, where the attacking team has to first take control of control point and then escort the payload to the finish line. Same rules apply as before. If both teams finish the map with time left over an overtime will be played. If the results is a draw, a best of series tiebreaker will be played on a control map. Winner of the tiebreaker is considered the Map Winner.
- Control - A best of rounds series (usually best of five), where teams fight over the control of a capture point, a round is won once one team reaches 100%. Each map has multiple sections, one round is played on a section. Sections cycle after each round. After winning three out of five rounds a team is considered to be the Map Winner.
5.2. Team to Win the Next Round
Is offered only for Control Maps, where the team who wins a Round (Section of a Control Map), is considered to be the winner.
6.1. Match Up Winner 3-way - Matches are played in 6 minute half times with 3-way results – Team A ; Draw ; Team B.
6.2. Bracket rounds matches are played in 2 legs – Home/Away with away goal rule. When scores are even after two games then OT and Penalties will apply.
6.3. Match Up Winner – Settled after the end of the game(OT included).
- When one of the players leaves during a match and orginisers decide not to replay.
- When player uses unregistred players.
6.4. Match Up Handicap – Goal/Goals advantage to one of the teams.
7. Heroes of the Storm.
7.1. Match Up Winner – Team to win more maps out of Best of # series is the match up winner.
7.2. Map Winner – At the center of their main base, each team has a Core. The destruction of the enemy Core is the ultimate objective of each game, immediately winning the map.
7.3. Match Up Handicap – Map/Maps advantage for one of the teams.
8.1. Match Up Winner – Winner will be a team who wins more Maps in „Best of N“ series.
8.2. Map Winner – Map starts with a coin flip. Players take turns in playing cards from their hands which include Spells, Weapons and Minions in attempt to destroy the enemy opponent. Each Hero in Hearthstone has thirty Health Points, in order to win the Map a player is required to reduce the opposing Heroes Health Points from thirty to zero.
8.3. Match Up Handicap – Map/Maps advantage for one of the teams.
9. World of Tanks.
9.1. Match Up Winner – Matches are played in Best of 9 format on different Maps. Winner is the team who first wins 5 maps.
9.2. Match Up Handicap – Map/Maps advatange for one of the teams.
9.3. Map Winner – Map is won either by destroying all vehicles on the opposing team or capturing and holding opposing team area for the needed time.